Parts for a pomati Chocolate tempering machine

Chris E Kitley
@chris-e-kitley
03/08/12 03:05:02PM
1 posts

I am unable to locate parts for this machine other than going to Italy.

updated by @chris-e-kitley: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Ankur Bhargava2
@ankur-bhargava2
03/28/12 03:46:26AM
7 posts

Hi Chris,

I was in touch with Pomati (probably more than a year ago), with regards to repairs needed on a machine they had sold to a customer in India (Bangalore city, I am in Mumbai). They were more than happy to guide me and send over necessary parts (at the customers expense in this case as they were the ones who messed it up). Have you tried doing the same.

The only other option, is to approach local manufacturers / suppliers around you for a similar part. It goes without saying that the part would need to be as close to the original as possible.

All the best in any case.

Sam2
@sam2
06/20/12 02:07:07PM
24 posts

Hi!

Is there anything wrong with the machine? Can you please share your experience with Pomati Machine?

Sam2
@sam2
06/20/12 02:10:40PM
24 posts

Hello Ankur,

Which Tempering machine do you suggest is better when compared FBM , Semi or Pomati in 10 -15kg range ?

I am finding this strange

"The only other option, is to approach local manufacturers / suppliers around you for a similar part. It goes without saying that the part would need to be as close to the original as possible."

Why not to use original parts from the company.

Ankur Bhargava2
@ankur-bhargava2
07/02/12 02:02:40AM
7 posts

Hi Sam,

Let me reply to the two messages together:

1) I suggested sourcing from local manufacturers around you as said you were unable to locate parts and the only option you had was going to Italy. There should not be any need to go there since Pomati is helpful. Original parts is the preferred option always.

2) There is nothing wrong with the machine, in my case the customer took a sharp object like a screw driver and poked it in the area where the melted chocolate is pushed into the machine. They intended to push out the solid chocolate mass that was rotting in the tube but ended up puncturing a hole in the tubing system of the machine.

1240-DSC05168.JPG?width=721

Hope this helps you. Good luck.

Clay Gordon
@clay
07/02/12 11:31:39AM
1,680 posts

Chris:

There is now a distributor for Pomati in the USA - Qzina. They're national but their HQ is in Southern California. I suggest you connect with them directly re: parts.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores