Author: Lisa Bryan - Downshiftology.com
- Combine the coconut milk, coconut sugar and salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the temperature, keeping the sauce at a light simmer.
- Simmer for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally. As the sauce reaches the last 5-8 minutes of cooking time, stir more frequently incorporating the more caramel burned bits from the bottom into the sauce. This helps to flavor it! Once the sauce has turned a dark amber and has thickened to coat the back of a spoon, remove from the heat.
- Add the coconut oil and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Serve the sauce warm or refrigerate in a sealed glass jar for up to two weeks. If refrigerating, leave on the counter for 10 minutes to cool, stir again, then refrigerate.
found one on the internet hope you'll give it a try soon