Chocolate Truffle Recipe

Himali
@himali
10/25/13 04:46:07AM
4 posts

Chocolates are almost everyones favorite and kids are just fond of them. They can eat loads of them on a regular basis. Chocolate based items are also a lot in demand like chocolate cake, chocolate pastries, pudding or chocolate Truffle; they are being loved by small children and even the adults. Children run to shops for getting these chocolate items every now and then. But why to allow them to eat all these yummy food from outside when one can easily make it in ones own house. Here is given an easy chocolate truffle recipe for which children are crazy!!!

Pull up your socks and get ready to serve your family delicious chocolate Truffle.

Ingredients (makes 1 large bowl)

• 520 g of chocolate sponge cake mixture
  • 85 g dry chocolate mousse mixture
  • 125ml coffee flavor liquid
  • 11 or 28g crushed daim bars
  • 40g milk chocolate
  • 900ml whipped double cream

Gather all these above mentioned articles and get your oven ready to cake chocolate truffle.

Steps to be followed

Chocolate Truffle recipe is a very easy recipe and it can be made very easily by just following few steps only.

Step1: preheat oven at 180 C.

Step 2: grease three 20 cm cake tins and put some flour in it too with greasing.

Step3: make the cake mix as per the directions given on the pack of it. Pour the batter in the tins.

Step4: put the tins in the oven and bake it for about 30 minutes. Take it out and let it cool and afterwards pierce it with a fork.

Step 5: pour the coffee liquid over the layerings of the cake.

Step 6: now make the chocolate mousse with the help of the directions written on the package. Keep it in the refrigerator to chill.

Step 7: when the cake cools down break it into pieces. Now in a large glass bowl layer the broken cake pieces, chocolate mousse, daim bars and whipped cream 1/3 at a time. Grate the milk chocolate over it. Keep it in the refrigerator to chill.

Take it out after several hours from the refrigerator. Now chocolate Truffle is ready to be served. Give them to your children when they return from school and see a broad smile on their face.

updated by @himali: 04/11/15 08:10:51AM
lailalauren
@lailalauren
04/21/17 01:19:28AM
23 posts

Cool! Thanks for sharing us this recipe. :D

maudlofq
@maudlofq
06/02/17 02:59:48PM
20 posts

Sounds delish! I'll have my wife try this out. Thank you!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores