Choosing enrobing cabin (Coating cabins)

Vladislav
@vladislav
11/14/13 05:40:28PM
9 posts

Hello everybody!

At this time, I am concerned about choice an enrobing cabin (coating cabin -not to be confused with enrobing belt or coating pan!) . So I decided to resort to the help of the collective mind.In particular, I very much hope to the councilrespected Clay.

I want to produce in my factory chocolate dragees with a soft core (ground dried fruits such as apricots, pears, apricots).

I know that these machines makes a German manufacturer ( http://www.wolf-machines.de/index.php?id=29&L=1 ). I would have bought it, but its price, like an airplane. They responded to my request. Minimum equipment worth 300,000 euros. And given the duty to my country, it will cost as much as two airplanes.It's too expensive!

However, I'm sure there are other options. I would be very grateful if you could recommend me a specific manufacturer.

Also I will be grateful if you could advise the manufacturer of equipment for the production of marmalade.

updated by @vladislav: 04/12/15 05:37:49AM
mda@umgdirectresponse.com
@michael-arnovitz
11/14/13 08:27:07PM
59 posts

300,000 Euros for a coating cabin? Wow. That must be a large, integrated system of some type. You didn't say anything about what level of output you require, so I have no idea if this will work for you. But I know that Savy Goiseau makes several models of belt coaters that look very much like the image you attached. The large one is rated at up to 50 kg/hour.I don't know what they cost, but I'm sure they're significantly less than 300,000 Euros.

http://www.savy-goiseau.com/en/range/coating-in-turbine

Vladislav
@vladislav
11/14/13 08:33:12PM
9 posts

Thank you! I know this manufacturer. I will contact them.

Capacity the machine that I am satisfied - 20-40 kg per hour.

Vladislav
@vladislav
11/14/13 08:36:35PM
9 posts

I've already talked to them. They are very slow in answering.

mda@umgdirectresponse.com
@michael-arnovitz
11/14/13 08:40:30PM
59 posts

Their customer service may not be great, but my understanding is their equipment is well-respected, and a lot of companies use it. I'm sure that Clay or others can add more about them.

akaygam
@akaygam
03/15/16 12:36:59AM
4 posts

for coating cabin you can check also this link.

https://akaygam.com/belt-coater.html

BTC1500v6OG_H630.png

updated by @akaygam: 12/12/23 01:00:37PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores