What is a good machine for making a lot of Nut Praline Paste?

Daniel Herskovic
@daniel-herskovic
04/06/15 04:16:11PM
132 posts

I am currently making a lot of almond praline paste in my robot coupe. It does a good job, but it can only handle small batches and it does take quite a while to get a nice paste.  I think I will need to upgrade to a bigger machine. Does anyone have any reccomendations on what to buy. I am looking at making about 30 pounds of praline paste in a day.  Thanks in advance!

Daniel

updated by @daniel-herskovic: 04/09/15 06:18:12AM
Sebastian
@sebastian
04/06/15 05:45:40PM
754 posts

A colloid mill could easily handle that.  search JKV colloid mill, but be prepared to clean the living daylights out of it.

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick
@ruth-atkinson-kendrick
04/06/15 09:21:33PM
194 posts

My Robot Coupe only has a 5 minute duty cycle. How are you able to make a oaste in that much time?

Sebastian
@sebastian
04/07/15 07:27:49PM
754 posts

I had a robot coupe (industrial size) that could have hours long run cycles.  The larger ones are more versatile.

Mark Heim
@mark-heim
04/07/15 10:44:44PM
101 posts

Look at a Stephan mixer.  Work very well, and they have a bowl scraper you use while grinding. 

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores