SOLD FBM Aura for sale $4700 USD

Susie2
@susie2
03/06/18 12:21:39PM
14 posts

Hello Everyone. First of all, I would thank for the help I get 3 years ago when I started the chocolate adventure. It has been joyful! I ended up buying the FBM Aura.

I get busy at my daily job and now I am putting it on sale if anyone is interested. It is excellent for making chocolate bar. I used less than 15 times in the past years.

I made chocolate bars with Bible verses on for church and fundraising. Customized Moulds are for sale as well if you are interested. The machine makes beautiful chocolate bar:) and in great condition. (The only thing: When it shipped to me from Europe, the cord insulation is rubbed during shipping. Then FBM company sent me a spare cord just in case. But it might never need to replace.)

I am in USA, Indiana. It is Aura 220v single phase 60hz, with manual, instruction and vibrating parts. $4700 (USD) and you arrange shipping.

IMG_4561.JPG.jpg
IMG_4561.JPG.jpg  •  1.1MB

FBM.png
FBM.png  •  983KB

updated by @susie2: 07/30/18 12:42:35PM
LUV Ice Cream
@luv-ice-cream
03/27/18 11:11:15AM
12 posts

Two questions:

In the metered depositor mode, what is the range of the smallest shot to the largest? Can it do 4oz per shot? 0.3oz?

How flexible are you on the price?

please reply to ilya@luvicecream.com 

thanks. 

rick boosey
@rick-boosey
07/29/18 11:18:33AM
1 posts

susie - is this still for sale ?  

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores