I like to start chocolate company from bean to bar

Fazloor rahman
@fazloor-rahman
10/20/10 01:49:47PM
5 posts
Hi i like to start chocolate company from bean to bar can any one guide me are give idea on this.please
updated by @fazloor-rahman: 04/26/15 09:49:11PM
Jeremiah Jeffrey
@jeremiah-jeffrey
12/01/10 09:09:23PM
2 posts
I myself have the same desire. Just try making really small batches at home, gain local intrest and build from that.
Jcandy
@jcandy
12/09/10 03:22:47AM
12 posts
When making the chocolate, Green & Blacks believe that every step from bean to bar is equally significant. That is why Green & Blacks make sure to use only the finest organically grown Trinitarian cocoa beans, to bring out the intense flavor that has become their trademark.Chocolate Tasting is a special art and one to enjoy in the company of others. It's a great way to experience the different aromas, textures and flavors this unique chocolate has to offer.
Duffy Sheardown
@duffy-sheardown
12/14/10 04:45:31PM
55 posts

Check out some of the older posts on this forum and on the Chocolate Alchemy forum. One of the first things you will need to decide is how much chocolate you want to make - and how much money you will have to spend. Until you have answered those questions every answer is conditional. Do you want to make 50kg a week or 5,000kg, for example. Do you have a million dollars or ten thousand? Can you make any equipment yourself?

Can I suggest that you take some time to read some older posts and then ask very specific questions?

Duffy

Fazloor rahman
@fazloor-rahman
12/15/10 12:44:31PM
5 posts
Hi thanks for your mail i am chocolatier doing a business of chocolate i want to make 7 to 10 tones of chocolate per month and i can invest 50 to 70 lacks for that but i dont have any idea about chocolate factore please help me what should i do first

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores