Nutritional calculator

Edward J
@edward-j
07/26/12 01:34:37AM
51 posts

One of my customers wants nutritional information on all the packaging of our bars (12 varities).

I do not bode well with computer programs in general, but have an old "mastercook6" program. It is, alas the last "mastercook" that came with an actual instruction manual, and I will not purchase nor down load any program that does not come with an actual, paper, instruction manual. I do not bode well with computer programs.....................

The M6 gives me all of the nutritional information EXCEPT "sugars" or grams of sugar in a serving, and this is one of the criteria the customer wants.

Does anyone know of a program that will give me this information?

updated by @edward-j: 04/09/15 09:42:27PM
antonino allegra
@antonino-allegra
07/27/12 03:05:57AM
143 posts

Hi there,

this is an interesting one, hope someone can help! having a software that can calculate standard value could be very interesting!

Best of luck!

Gap
@gap
07/27/12 05:22:44PM
182 posts

I haven't used it myself, so i can't comment on how good it is or anything, but i know people who have used this:

http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/foodstandards/nutritionpanelcalculator/

Might be worth checking out

Edward J
@edward-j
07/27/12 11:24:58PM
51 posts

Thanks!

I'll be checking it out

antonino allegra
@antonino-allegra
07/29/12 04:34:53PM
143 posts

Hi there,

i did have a look into it, it seems a easy to use thing. you just need to type a recipe and it will calculate the whole NV. unfortunately Cocoa bean, mass/liquor/butter are not on the preloaded list!

Robyn Rice-Foster
@robyn-rice-foster
08/01/12 02:23:31AM
2 posts

Try Living Cookbook, it is easy to use!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores