2009 Euro Choc "Hit List"

Clay Gordon
@clay
08/02/09 03:46:19PM
1,680 posts
As I plan my trip to Europe in October for the Salon du Chocolat in Paris, Eurochocolate in Perugia, and to Barcelona and London, I am taking suggestions for things to look for of special interest to ChocolateLife members.What do you want to know? What chocolates or chocolatiers or chocolate makers are of particular interest? I will do what I can to seek them out and let you know what I find.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

updated by @clay: 04/10/15 03:04:26PM
Tom Bauweraerts
@tom-bauweraerts
08/03/09 04:43:27AM
23 posts
Hi Clay,Hope you are well.You are more than welcome to come and visit our booth on Salon du Chocolat in Paris. You can meet me and our staff and I can give you an introduction of our machinery.Also in this period there is the IBA exhibition in Dusseldorf where we will exhibit with a larger booth. This is a show of 8 days.Hope to meet you on one of these.Talk to you laterVery best regards,Tom

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores