Australian Chocolate Makers-call out

Roxanne Browning
@roxanne-browning
07/25/10 03:27:40PM
12 posts
My company is Exotic Chocolate Tasting that hosts guided chocolate tastings (mostly paired with wine) in the New York area. Working with chocolate makers that represent South America, Madagascar, Ghana, and Bali that are single origin, fair trade and organic. I don't have any chocolate makers that are from down under. My brother lives in Sydney and will be visiting me in New York Sept. 24. If you would like to have your special chocolates as part of my tastings, you can contact Rick and he will bring them with him in September. They will be featured on my website with a link to yours for purchase and promoted elsewhere on and off line. Photos will be posted here, on my site and on Face book. My site: http://www.exoticchocolatetasting.com/

If they are a hit, we can discuss how we can keep them in my line up for tastings.

Contact Roxanne on the Chocolate life if you are interested. Good Day!

updated by @roxanne-browning: 04/10/15 11:44:12AM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores