Colombian cocoa and coffee samples

Rodrigo Castaneda
@rodrigo-castaneda
12/08/14 05:20:35PM
1 posts

Greetings,

Promain Ltd. is a Colombian company ( www.ingesecltda.com ), leader in agro-industrial technology and processes. We are currently working with international cooperation and support jointly with Tetra Tech ARD in developing new technologies for processing coffee and cocoa.

Under the framework of this project we are working with five types of top quality Colombian products:

1. Green Coffee,

2. Roasted whole bean coffee,

3. Roasted ground coffee,

4. Gold fermented dry cocoa. Characterized by technical fermentation and drying processes which applies technology and science in a controlled environment to produce an extremely clean cocoa bean free of fungus and contaminants,

5. Premium cocoa. Selected cocoa fermented and processed in the traditional-artisan way.

We would like to share some samples at no cost of any of the products mentioned above. In return we only ask to return a short questionnaire that should take less than ten minutes to complete. This feedback will be very helpful to producers.

If you are interested, please respond to cacaoycafe@ingesecltda.com and let us know which products you would like to receive and your mailing address. Please keep in mind that samples are limited.

Thanks!

updated by @rodrigo-castaneda: 04/15/15 09:26:50PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores