Need chocolate supplier in Midwest for custom chocolate

Tracy Hueth
@tracy-hueth
08/02/12 02:47:20PM
4 posts

I have a business that prints on chocolate. There are several of us in the US. Our current chocolate provider is on the brink of going out of business and we are looking for an alternate supplier. This is a very specific formula of chocolate with a royal icing on top which is what we print on. There would be about 6 to 8 different chocolate sizes. The current supplier is in NY so we are looking for someone that is more centrally located. The orders would probably be in the thousands per month. The icing would need to be manually applied. We have the specs for everything and should be pretty easy to do.

Let me know if you are interested or know of a shop that would be interested. You can check out the final products. We are looking for someone to do just a subset of the products on the website. www.ImagesPrintedOnChocolate.com

updated by @tracy-hueth: 04/09/15 08:18:29PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores