Chocovision Skimmer/Dispenser and Enrober - Looking for Hear Your Experiences

Glenn Knowles
@glenn-knowles
05/29/14 04:51:45PM
19 posts

I use Rev Delta machines for moulding chocolates and have always done this by hand (i.e., a ladle). I am considering introducing enrobed chocolates to my line, and came across the Chocovision enrober as one option. I'd love to hear anyone's experience with the skimmer, dispenser or enrober before investing in these. Thank you!

updated by @glenn-knowles: 04/11/15 04:33:06AM
Daniel Herskovic
@daniel-herskovic
05/29/14 05:13:43PM
132 posts

He Glenn,

My enrober is definitely my most important piece of equipment. I have the Perfect 6 inch enrober. I have never seen the Chocovision enrober in action. I don't understand how it releases the chocolate. Most enrobers have a paper take off so that the enrobed pieces end up on a piece of paper. You then cut the paper and put it on a tray to fully crystallize. This chocovision is definitely the cheapest enrobing option I have seen. I wonder if there is a video of the machine in action?

Glenn Knowles
@glenn-knowles
05/29/14 07:36:21PM
19 posts

Thanks, Daniel. That is what I was thinking, so am a bit perplexed how well it works in practice.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores