Airbrush

Ismael Neggaz
@chocotenango
07/10/14 07:13:22PM
16 posts
Hi all,I'm trying to buy airbrush to spray cocoa butter into molds.When I looked on line I found the airbrush come with different noodles nozzle from 2mm 5mm........Which air brush should I buy.Any advice.Thank you
updated by @chocotenango: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
KREA Swiss Food Equipment
@krea-swiss-food-equipment
07/22/14 09:49:11AM
14 posts

Generally, the larger the nozzle number, the wider the pattern. But nozzle hole size can also be matched the the viscosity (thickness) of your materials being sprayed. Thicker viscosity will need larger nozzles.

In general, if you are working with 50% cocoa butter 50% chocolate mix at 29C-34C using a standard compressor on half power, then a medium nozzle should give you a nice mix of fine and wide.

Happy spraying.

chocochoco
@chocochoco
07/22/14 12:50:21PM
56 posts

If I needed a food gun to just spray coloured cocoa butter (without chocolate)on molds, would the oilSPRAY (LM2) work for this purpose?

Thanks,

Omar

KREA Swiss Food Equipment
@krea-swiss-food-equipment
07/23/14 08:23:13AM
14 posts

Hi Omar,

If a thinner viscosity then the KREBS oilSPRAY will be better than the multiSPRAY as you will get minimal over spray. You might want to try the R8 nozzle also. Off course, there is no heating on the oilSPRAY gun.

KREBS Guns

241-ComparisonofKREBSfoodsprayerguns.jpg

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores