Chocolate themed t-shirts

Alessandra
@alessandra
08/24/08 12:30:20AM
3 posts
I found a website that sells chocolate themed t-shirts. I wanted to let everyone know because I bought one and just received it the other day and I love it. It's www.chocolatepodcafe.com Alessandra
updated by @alessandra: 04/12/15 11:39:50PM
Diana Smith
@diana-smith
08/24/08 04:25:20PM
2 posts
Some cute shirts, but they are missing my favorite: "Hand over the chocolate and nobody will get hurt."
Teresa Cordero Cordell
@teresa-cordero-cordell
09/05/08 03:43:22PM
13 posts
If you've heard of Cafe Press, you know they have a ton of t-shirts in all sorts of designs. Well, they have a great collection of chocolate themed shirts as well. One of my favorites is the chocolate molecule design. Nothing cartooney, not flashy, no picture of dripping chocolate, just the straight molecular design on the shirt. You can see it here .
Clay Gordon
@clay
09/06/08 10:25:18PM
1,680 posts
Here are two that I made. Buy the Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Bad Chocolate t-shirt. Buy the Compromises are for Relationships ... t-shirt.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Teresa Cordero Cordell
@teresa-cordero-cordell
09/11/08 11:06:28AM
13 posts
Clay, did you design this? How cool is that! I have an idea for a chocolate t-shirt, but I have to created the picture first. Then, what ? Do I contact Cafe Press and have them create the t-shirt for me?

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores