WANTED: Chocolate Making Equipment in UK

bullionchocolate
@bullionchocolate
08/02/16 05:25:06PM
7 posts

Im looking to add to my chocolate making equipment and basically improve my set up. Based in the UK and interested in grinders, breakers and winnowers. Get in touch if you have anything you think might be of interest. Cheers

updated by @bullionchocolate: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
08/03/16 01:01:38PM
1,680 posts

Do you know Vantage House ? They handle pretty much everything you need if you are interested in smaller-scale production. How much chocolate do you want to make in a given day/week/month?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
bullionchocolate
@bullionchocolate
08/04/16 12:16:11PM
7 posts

I do know them, but we are looking to purchase used equipment rather than new. We are wanting to scale up our production to 300 bars per week and have been looking at cocoa town eg65 and a russian provider called kudvic. But we are interested in any brands that will fulfil that sort of production level. 

Clay Gordon
@clay
08/04/16 12:23:19PM
1,680 posts

bullionchocolate:

I do know them, but we are looking to purchase used equipment rather than new. We are wanting to scale up our production to 300 bars per week and have been looking at cocoa town eg65 and a russian provider called kudvic. But we are interested in any brands that will fulfil that sort of production level. 

I personally don't know anyone who's selling used equipment for this scale of production.

You may find someone selling used in the UK here in the classifieds on TheChocolateLife. CocoaTowns and their ilk are likely, I have no idea if there is any used Kudvic machinery, but they are comparatively expensive, per kilo of batch capacity, new. You could contact CPS to see if they know of any used equipment.

Malcolm at Vantage House may also know of used items.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
bullionchocolate
@bullionchocolate
08/04/16 12:36:47PM
7 posts

Thanks for the advice Clay, I'll give them a call and see if they can point me in the right direction 

A.Mutchall
@amutchall
08/04/16 09:34:26PM
1 posts

I live in India and can offer you small grinders. you can email me at : amutchall@gmail.com

Avninder Mutchall

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores