Special Holiday Chocolate Offers for Chocolate Life Members

Clay Gordon
@clay
12/08/08 09:25:41AM
1,680 posts
A ChocolateLife member e-mailed me last week asking if it would be possible to let other ChocolateLife members know of a special offer she was willing to make - to provide a discount to ChocolateLife members who place an order this Holiday Season.It's taken me a few days to figure out how to fit this in to the site neatly and cleanly because I am determined to keep TheChocolateLife as spam-free as possible. I don't want to do anything to compromise the flow of communication among and between ChocolateLife members that is developing by overwhelming everyone all the time with ads and such like.So I am trying an experiment this year. If you are a ChocolateLife member who sells chocolate products, I invite you to make a special offer to other ChocolateLife members this holiday season and post a link to the offer as a reply to this discussion. Please be very specific about the nature of the special offer (see my examples, below). It could be an upgrade to free shipping or a discount, or a bogo (buy one, get one) - whatever you feel like offering other ChocolateLife members. Please identify yourself (either by your real name or your ChocolateLife member name) as well as the name of your company. Please also limit the number of special offers to 5 or fewer. You may post up to one photo for each item as long as they are no larger than 300x300 pixels and are under 100k each. Finally, your offer must have something to do with chocolate - any offer for non-chocolate items or that misleadingly links to an offer for non-chocolate items will be deleted.This experiment is FREE to all ChocolateLife members who wish to make Special Offers to other ChocolateLife members. All I ask that you do in return is:A) Use a special coupon or promotion code so that you can track the referrals from the site.B) After the holidays share some information with me - how many orders and the value of the orders. I don't want you to give me any money (this year), and I don't want to know the names of the ChocolateLife members who placed the orders.Happy Holidays every one!:: Clay Special Offers from Clay Gordon/TheChocolateLife.com 1 bar Felchlin Criolait 38% milk - $15 includes FREE USPS regular mail shipping. 3 bars Felchlin Criolait 38% milk - $45 includes FREE Upgrade to USPS Priority Mail shipping. ON SALE NOW - $40. 1 lb Guittard Cocoa Rouge Cocoa Powder . $10 includes FREE USPS regular mail shipping. 3 lbs Guittard Cocoa Rouge Cocoa Powder . $30 include FREE Upgrade to USPS Priority Mail shipping.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

updated by @clay: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Sacred Steve
@sacred-steve
12/08/08 09:48:16AM
116 posts
Special Holiday Offer from Sacred Steve of Sacred Chocolate!Buy 6 or more Sacred Chocolate Heart Bars throught December 22nd and receive a 7th "Mystery" Heart Bar for FREE! DON'T FORGET TO USE DISCOUNT CODE: "TheChocolateLife" upon checkout!Order Now ---> http://www.SacredChocolate.com Hearts!Sacred Steve
Laurie Douglass
@laurie-douglass
12/08/08 10:02:26AM
2 posts
Special offer from Laurie Douglass of Laurie's ChocolatesBuy any Hot Cocoa Mix - choose from Chocolate Dreams Original, Buckingham Blend Dark, Kickin' Cayenne and ChocoMinty and receive FREE CHOCOLATE BAR. When placing order on Billing page, please type in TheChocolateLife under Comments to receive free bar. http://www.laurieschocolates.com/
Andrea Nadel
@andrea-nadel
12/08/08 02:09:49PM
3 posts
Special offer from Gourmet Walks and the San Francisco Gourmet Chocolate Tour .10% off gift certificates for the Chocolate Tour and our new Chocolate and Wine Tour.Visit http://www.gourmetwalks.com/html/gift_certificates.html and use offer code: GWteo0809Check out our new Chocolate Heart designer t-shirts too!
Holly
@holly
12/09/08 01:41:37PM
1 posts
Give your sweety the trip of a lifetime! 10% off Chocolate Weeks at Cotton Tree Lodge in Belize Check out our Chocolate Week itineraries on The Chocolate Life Event Page or on our website at www.cottontreelodge.com . Pick cacao off the trees, visit the Toledo Cacao Grower's Association, and leave with bars you made yourself! 8 days, 7 nights, includes accommodation, airport transfers, all meals, excursions, and taxes. February 8th- 15th, 2009 and May 17th - 25th, 2009. Contact holly@cottontreelodge.com for more information, and mention that you heard about us on "The Chocolate Life" to receive a discount.
Reonne (aka Choco Mama)
@reonne-aka-choco-mama
12/09/08 03:42:27PM
1 posts

Special Holiday Offer for The Chocolate Life members only! 15% Off Organic Gourmet Fudge Visit our website to see larger photo: www.earthssweetpleasures.com and place order.Please use Promotional Code: CLM1208 on the check-out page.
Annette Jimison
@annette-jimison
12/09/08 11:40:46PM
14 posts
Is anyone selling samples of beans? I would love to buy a pound of cacao beans, say, six different varieties. Some that are super chocolate and some that have the different nuances artisans love to find in their beans. Email me!!! It's my present to myself!Hey, Clay, you putting together a Sampler Box? I'm in!Annette
Alan McClure
@alan-mcclure
12/10/08 10:58:24AM
73 posts
Hi all,I've got a nice holiday special for all Chocolate Life Members.If you order by December 19th at the latest, and you type "CHOCOLATE LIFE" in the "COMMENTS" field ( note: NOT the "coupon code" field), I'll include a complimentary Patric Chocolate bar in your order.Best of all, the current discounts on gift sets and any relevant free shipping discounts will still apply to your order.Order here: http://www.Patric-Chocolate.com Very best,Alan
jean-francois Bonnet
@jean-francois-bonnet
12/17/08 10:38:49AM
4 posts
We also will do a holiday offer, (also because we just launched our site! ), just add to the delivery address C/O thechocolatelife.com and a 15% discount will apply to your order. You will not see the discount at check out but it will be applied on the invoice....happy holidays!Cheers!JF www.tumbadorchocolate.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores