custom made chocolate

saeed@bostani.ch
@saeed
05/29/09 08:02:59AM
7 posts
hi alli want to know haw i can make custom made mould to emboss the name or logo on the chocolate same (totally chocolate) companyand wich coulor i can use to make good printing on the chocolate by use silk screen mouldSaeed
updated by @saeed: 04/11/15 01:53:41AM
Mark Heim
@mark-heim
06/01/09 10:40:57AM
101 posts
Make your own silicon molds. I make the shape, design, etc, of what I want out of something like marzipan, spray the surface with confectioners glaze/laquer, then use it to make the mold. Works well.
Clay Gordon
@clay
06/01/09 11:51:33AM
1,680 posts
Chef Rubber is one place to go for mold-making supplies.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Carlos Eichenberger
@carlos-eichenberger
06/01/09 01:03:29PM
158 posts
Tomric has a custom mold program. They have a selection of molds that can be quickly customized for a fast turnaround, or they can make a fully customized mold for you with a longer lead time. Either way, they're great to work with.
Clay Gordon
@clay
06/01/09 01:25:31PM
1,680 posts
All:We should keep in mind that Saeed is in Syria.:: Clay

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
saeed@bostani.ch
@saeed
06/01/09 02:37:10PM
7 posts
you mean thay timric thay will make the mould or they will fix machine for you to make this moldthen i saw company in france thay namele etudiant du chocola thay have exelant ebbosse and print on chocolate i want to know is this art or machins we can bye it
Carlos Eichenberger
@carlos-eichenberger
06/01/09 04:52:04PM
158 posts
Tomric will make the molds for you. If you want to print directly on the chocolate, try the equipment from Masterpiece Systems. although it is very expensive.Valrhona in France also has a custom mold program, but they are very, very expensive.
saeed@bostani.ch
@saeed
06/02/09 05:01:24AM
7 posts
hi Mr claywhat you mean (keep in mind that Saeed is in Syria)pleasthanks
Duffy Sheardown
@duffy-sheardown
06/02/09 05:11:48AM
55 posts
Hi Saeed,I should think Clay was saying that suppliers based in America might not be the best recommendations because of the distance you would need to ship everything. Do you want to make what you need yourself?Duffy
saeed@bostani.ch
@saeed
06/02/09 05:30:57AM
7 posts
thanks you Mr duffyand sorry to ask about some mining cose my english langueg not goodand some meanings i cant understand it goodthanks for you and for Mr clay and for all
saeed@bostani.ch
@saeed
06/02/09 06:34:52AM
7 posts
hi alli`m from syria but now my business and i live in Saudi Arabia and about the moulds and any thing i prifere if i foind from the near counte=ry what i need but even there is no suplaier i have no problem to get it from any where the i prefer to find profesional machine to fix it in my countery to make easy custom mould cose the normal custom mould i have small factory to do in syria it and it`s exelante price and quality and i`ll add picture for thatthanks
Luis Dinos Moro
@luis-dinos-moro
06/04/09 05:31:20AM
15 posts
how expensive is the printer from masterpiece systems. I don't see any pricing.
saeed@bostani.ch
@saeed
06/04/09 05:49:39AM
7 posts
this master peace printer is bad quality it`s made in tiland it`s print but the machine is not quatity to work but it`s cheap printer mabe around 2 or 3 thouthand USDthe best one is chocographi printer it`s amirican and very quality to hard work

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores