Take The Chocolate Personality Test

Clay Gordon
@clay
03/28/08 09:26:02AM
1,680 posts
Finally, a test you don't have to study for! Take the chocolate personality test .I tested one level down from "hardcore" dark. I do believe that there is such a thing as good milk chocolate and I do eat it on a fairly regular basis - so my answers to the quiz did a good job of predicting the kind of chocolate I like to eat.How about you? What's your chocolate personality and did the quiz provide an accurate assessment of your chocolate personality.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

updated by @clay: 04/22/15 08:46:15PM
chocolateschool
@chocolateschool
04/04/08 03:40:15AM
1 posts
Test results: Medium Dark - prefer dark chocolate but occasionally eat milk chocolate.Accurate =)
Valerie
@valerie
04/06/08 09:41:34PM
29 posts
I tested Medium Dark which is spot on. My favorite milk chocolate (with curry and coconut) is Vosges' Naga Bar. Pure heaven.
Teresa Cordero Cordell
@teresa-cordero-cordell
10/09/08 11:46:49AM
13 posts
It turns out I'm a medium/dark. I believe this because of my love of Mexican chocolate.
Eric Durtschi
@eric-durtschi
10/13/08 12:50:09AM
38 posts
I got classified as milk/dark. This was pretty accurate for me. I love dark but I also crave a good milk from time to time. In the past 30 minutes I have had both. A piece of Vosges bacon bar which is milk and a piece of 77% dark cuyagua from Venezuela which I made myself. Spot on!!
Stephanie
@stephanie
04/13/09 10:34:26AM
3 posts
I am a medium dark... pretty accurate!
Clay Gordon
@clay
04/13/09 08:47:36PM
1,680 posts
You can blend a dark chocolate (it doesn't have to be cocoa mass) with a milk chocolate to get a new percentage in a dark milk. The temper point may be a little different but I do it regularly.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Susan Donnelly
@susan-donnelly
04/14/09 01:48:20PM
2 posts
Test results came back as Medium/Dark (so very true) but admit I didn't think the questions would produce the right answer.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores