Molds!

Karlien
@karlien
01/11/11 02:55:01AM
9 posts

Hi there,

Can anybody help me with a good contact for good molds?

Regards,

Karlien

updated by @karlien: 04/12/15 07:47:16PM
Casey Hickey
@casey-hickey
01/11/11 08:21:36AM
7 posts
I actually have some molds i'm no longer using, if you are interested. these are the magnetic type that allow you to insert a texture or transfer sheet. they are rectangular shaped with inverted, curved corners. if you have any interest, email me directly at casey@20degreeschocolates.com and i will send you a link and provide more info.
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
01/11/11 09:29:18AM
103 posts

Hi Karlien.

Check out:

Chocolat-Chocolat ( http://www.chocolat-chocolat.com/ ) - Canada,

JB Prince ( www.jbprince.com ) - New York

I have some other companies, but they are on my favorites back home. I will add them later today, unless someone else adds them before me.

Karlien
@karlien
01/12/11 02:24:16AM
9 posts
Thanks so much i will contact them. I looked at molds from india a while back but cant seem to find the website again.... they make custom molds also and seem to be quite reasonably priced. Do you have any contacts from there?
George Trejo
@george-trejo
01/12/11 03:18:11PM
41 posts

I've used a few different brands of molds, my favorite by far are Chocolate World molds. They are available from Tomric by special order, or chocolat-chocolat.com which has a good number in stock.

My least favorite are the Tomric molds that they make themselves, which I think is everything that isn't labeled as a "european mold" in their catalog. These are just awful in my opinion.

E. Rose
@e-rose
01/13/11 02:24:00AM
1 posts
Hi Karlien!

I have just published a new post on my blogon "how to make Valentines chocolates" - you can check here my recommendations for molds chocolate treats for chocoholics .

For unique Valentines chocolate gift ideas - click here

Good luck!

The most comprehensive guide for buying gourmet chocolate gifts-
your gourmet chocolate site!
Karlien
@karlien
01/13/11 03:20:01AM
9 posts

Thank youso much for the information and your opinion it is much appreciated!

I am visitng FL in early Feb and would love to taste your chocolate maybe learn more about it, your operation etc. Where would i be able to buy some of your creations?

Karlien

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores