New Chocolate Store

Robert Cabeca
@robert-cabeca
04/20/11 01:04:46PM
12 posts

I am opening a specialty Chocolate Store in Washington D.C. in May. If you have very high quality specialty chocolate bars, I would like to hear from you. Chocolate must be made from Single Plantation, or Single Origin, or rare bean species to be considered. I am looking for premium products from around the world, not just the USA. I currently have a number of vendors, but am looking for a special selection of chocolate to feature. If you think you have that product, please send an email to Sales@CapitalChocolate.com. The store boasts an international selection of high quality chocolate and carries over 400 items. Rest assured that your products will not get lost on the shelves. I heavily market our products.

Thank you and I look forward to build new relationships among the chocolate community.

Robert

updated by @robert-cabeca: 04/12/15 04:15:47AM
Conrad Miller
@conrad-miller
05/22/11 12:28:33PM
4 posts

Is it true you bought Biagio's store? If so, congrats!

Ice Blocks!
@ice-blocks
05/23/11 05:58:09PM
81 posts

Have you considered a certified ethical section? I for one, now that I more fully understand how the vast majority of our cacao is produced would prefer to buy certified ethical.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores