Mobile Apps for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android

Mathew P
@mathew-p
06/25/11 10:02:08PM
8 posts

Hello -

Mobile Apps are becoming very popular these days and I think food and beverages industry can take good advantage of it. I am an expert mobile apps programmer for iPhone, BlackBerry & android, I would love to help and advise if somebody here is interested.

updated by @mathew-p: 04/14/15 01:00:39PM
Omar Forastero
@omar-forastero
06/29/11 02:13:03AM
86 posts

Hi Mathew,

I'm def interested. Why don't you design a chocolate application?

Mathew P
@mathew-p
06/29/11 10:52:30PM
8 posts

Hi Omar,

What kind of app you have in mind. Lets take it to next step.

Stu Jordan
@stu-jordan
07/08/11 09:24:14PM
37 posts
We will be launching our app very soon, it is certainly a growth area and gets the next generation interacting with your brand. A good app takes a lot of development though, ours is 4 months already, and about another 2 to go - we have the basics done, I have even run through it on the test phase, and once it is done, I will post the details here so people can download it and have a play!
Mathew P
@mathew-p
09/12/11 05:14:59AM
8 posts
If you are seriously thinking about mobile apps, you will definitely love this - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mobile-Apps-Planet/270064023007841
Clay Gordon
@clay
09/13/11 10:23:32AM
1,680 posts
This discussion is closed because it's not related to chocolate and is a solicitation to sell services to members. The poster has been invited to post in Classifieds, instead.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores