Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays From Brad!

Brad Churchill
@brad-churchill
12/22/11 11:03:19PM
527 posts

Hi Everyone;

Having been on and off this forum for a few years now, and been roasted, ridiculed, and revered (mostly roasted and ridiculed! haha), I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I hope that my contributions to this group, while sometimes not as eloquent as others would write, have helped you, as much as your posts (and flames) have also helped me become better at this craft.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas!

Brad Churchill

Choklat

www.SoChoklat.com

updated by @brad-churchill: 05/13/15 08:22:31AM
Omar Forastero
@omar-forastero
12/23/11 08:05:00AM
86 posts

Thank you Brad and Happy holidays to you too!

Tom
@tom
12/23/11 04:44:17PM
205 posts
Merry Christmas, there have been some intersting discussions over the years, also a lot of learning.
Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis
@magrietha-hendrika-du-plessis
12/24/11 05:12:04AM
83 posts

Thanks Brad, merry Christmas to you as well. AND you have helped me a lot, even in the posts you were grilled your knowledge helped me on my way as the internet is the only place where can learn this craft.

Jim3
@jim3
12/24/11 05:22:16PM
1 posts
Merry Christmas Brad,Thanks for your generosity in sharing your knowledge about the chocolate industry.I have learned a great deal in the short time I've been a member of this forum.Jim

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores