EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE

Alan Ian Beverley
@alan-ian-beverley
03/15/12 11:37:54AM
8 posts

Good Afternoon Chocolate lovers

i am new to this and so just to keep it short, if you have any confectionery or chocolate equipment requirements, please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

updated by @alan-ian-beverley: 04/27/15 09:42:14PM
beth campbell
@beth-campbell
03/19/12 11:23:19PM
40 posts

d

Alan Ian Beverley
@alan-ian-beverley
03/20/12 04:31:44AM
8 posts

Hi Beth

I have a response from you but it is only the letter d is there something that i can help you with? Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Jonathan Simpkins
@jonathan-simpkins
03/21/12 01:05:03AM
11 posts

I am interested in large stone melangeurs NOT made by cocoatown or santha. Old, european style melangeurs - not modified wet grinders. Do you have any of these?

Brad Churchill
@brad-churchill
03/21/12 03:03:34AM
527 posts

Hi Jonathan;

When I was first getting into the industry, I had a romantic vision of acquiring a large stone melangeur as well, (saw one at Scharffenberger's factory). They are very veryhard to find, but I've heard rumblings that some Italian companies have considered starting to manufacture them again to address the growing artisan market demand.

There are however other more efficient (and lighter) solutions. I can't share everything with you, but I hope this post will help save you time looking for something that you may not find, and allow you to be more productivefocusing on a better solution.

Cheers

Brad

Alan Ian Beverley
@alan-ian-beverley
03/21/12 04:27:54AM
8 posts

Hi Jonathan

Something like the attachment?

Jonathan Simpkins
@jonathan-simpkins
03/21/12 02:13:20PM
11 posts

Nice, what a beauty! Exactly like that. Is this available? I am interested. What other equipment do you have? Please e-mail me,

newancients001@gmail.com

Brad - I know it is not reasonable to hold out for a victorian era melangeur; however in the future I plan to have one and I figure that I might as well take a shot at finding one now. I am at a pretty beginner level and I have other equipment I am currently using that works fine for my needs, but I can still dream! Btw, Brooklyn Cacao also custom manufactures melangeurs just like the one above. I am still interested in hearing what you can share about more efficient solutions though. :-)

Clay Gordon
@clay
03/21/12 02:27:02PM
1,680 posts

Everyone - posts about equipment for sale or wanted go in CLASSIFIEDS.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores