looking for foil supplier

beth campbell
@beth-campbell
04/19/12 05:33:04PM
40 posts

does anyone have any leads for suppliers of confection grade foils, I need something thick and preferably paper lined, (not essential), but available in many colors and custom sizes?

updated by @beth-campbell: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Felipe Jaramillo F.
@felipe-jaramillo-f
04/20/12 10:23:06PM
55 posts

I have seen recommendations for Alufoil.com or Glerup.com. If buying smaller quantities pre-cut Sugarcraft.com may be a good fit.

Hope it helps.

beth campbell
@beth-campbell
04/23/12 01:06:06AM
40 posts

Thanks, I am ordering from Aufoil, but I have run out of color options and need to expand.

Brad Churchill
@brad-churchill
04/23/12 01:43:04AM
527 posts

We've ordered from Alufoil since we opened. They have always provided great service.

Clay Gordon
@clay
04/23/12 07:50:40AM
1,680 posts

ChocolateLife member Frank Haberman contacted me recently and he says he offers foils in a variety of sizes and colors through his on-line store Candy Foil Warehouse . Not sure about the custom sizes, though. He has a companion store that sell all sorts of materials for packaging that might also be helpful, Bags for Gifts .

We were talking about some sort of special discount or incentive program for ChocolateLife members, so why don't you contact Frank and see what he can do for you?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Pierre (Pete) Trinque
@pierre-pete-trinque
04/23/12 05:38:20PM
19 posts

Clay,

Thanks for the info, we will check Frank's site out. The next question is the printer outerwrappers. Is that something we do locally or is there an on-line source.

Pierre

Frank Haberman
@frank-haberman
06/14/13 08:38:38PM
1 posts

Hi Beth,

Know you posted this some time ago, but could help others asking the same question. Alufoil requires you purchase each color and size in lots of 1000 sheets each. At www.bagsforgifts.com you will find Confectionary foils in all standard sizes including Candy Bar lined sheets. The standard foil is .00045 thick. If you need thicker we can order you .00060. We have no minimum purchase. You can order from 1 pack of 100 sheets and ship via USPS for $2 to $3 depending on the size of the foils or you can ship from up to 40 packs of foil again depending on the size with Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for only $5.85, We have large in house inventory and ship most orders the same or next day.

Alufoil Products Pvt Ltd.
@alufoil-products-pvt-ltd
08/12/13 02:00:17AM
4 posts

Hi, we are manufacturer & exporter of chocolate foil. We make customized foil as per our clients requirement. Kindly mail us your requirement at chocofoil@gmail.com or alufoil@gmail.com.

Please visit our website - http://www.alufoilindia.com/chocolate-foils.php

the above link is for chocolate foil page, where you can get more info about our products.

I am also attaching a catalog for chocolate foil with this message, please view it and revert me back.

Thanks

Prerna Jhawar

M: +919831494506
Skype - prernaj77
Phone: +913322314989
Fax: +913322314988

08/12/13 02:04:43AM
4 posts

Please our Chocolatelife page....

Amaleah Brigitte Black-Smiley
@amaleah-brigitte-black-smiley
08/19/13 10:28:22PM
7 posts
Can anyone link me to the FDA s rule on paper lining between foil and chocolate? Uncomfortable with confectionary foil touching the chocolate. Confectionary foil distributor tells me FDA is not ok with the paper lining.
08/19/13 10:30:13PM
7 posts
Seeking post consumer Or more sustainable than tree paper suitable for wrapping chocolates and sticker ing to seal the 'wrap'. Ideas?
08/19/13 10:53:28PM
7 posts
Will be more clear I access and understand FDA s business with what I can wrap with and not.. Diving into fed reg realm any leads helpful ;)
08/20/13 02:36:24AM
4 posts

Hello,

We are manufacturer & exporter of Candy Foil + Chocolate Foil + Laminated Foil which is food grade certified. It is also available in custom sizes as per clients need. Multiple colors are available with paper lined confectionery foil. You can make your company name print or embossed or precut size as per request.

Please feel free to fill this form, click on the link - http://www.alufoilindia.com/inquiry.php

Waiting for your reply.

Prerna

alufoil@gmail.com

08/22/13 08:05:01AM
4 posts

Feel free to contact Alufoil Products for all your requirement of Chocolate Foil.

www.alufoilindia.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores