Comparison tempering machines Choco 10 (or 15) by Mafter and Chocovision Rev 1 (or 2)

Anissa Talbi
@anissa-talbi
05/08/12 21:38:10
2 posts

Hi there,

I am currently looking at different tempering machines for my (rather small) production.

Anyone out there using any of the two machines mentionned in the title and willing to share advice? Or even if you've used both, a comparison of the two would be great.

Many thanks in advance,

Anissa

updated by @anissa-talbi: 05/04/15 10:41:46
Daniel Herskovic
@daniel-herskovic
05/09/12 05:14:54
132 posts

For small production work I am a big fan of the 6kg Mol D'art Melter. You have to temper the chocolate yourself, but it will maintain the working temperature. Also, you can make molded chocolates with it very cleanly. Good luck!

Beth L. Evard
@beth-l-evard
05/09/12 10:07:34
5 posts

Hi, Anissa. I did my research on Amazon and based on the mixed reviews, decided to go with Chocovision Revolation X3210X - and love it. I've only made 3 lbs. of chocolate each time and they turned out beautifully. It does all the tempering work for you and the bowl is big enough to add nuts and spoon the chocolate mixture out. It also keeps everything at the right temp so you don't have to worry about any changes. Enjoy and have fun. Beth

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores