cycling chocolatesellers from the netherlands saying hello

chocoladeverkopers
@chocoladeverkopers
03/11/15 01:22:34PM
2 posts

Hello, we are paul & emma and we are Chocoladeverkopers - dutch for chocolatesellers. We started last november selling chocolates in our own part of a store in a lovely street in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.

We sell dark bars by amongst others Marou, Chocolatemakers, Tibor Szántó & Original Beans. We started our little business because we love dark chocolates and because we want to make the world a tiny bit better. That's why we only want to sell bars we like ourselves, we prefer bars that are made by companies who think carefully about what they do and their impact on the world. Also, we get all our bars by bicycle (currently from Amsterdam, Wageningen & Heteren).

We really have a lot to learn, and i think this site is one of the good places for that - that is the main reason to make an account here. 

Thanks for your attention & wishing you all the best in your chocolate adventures,

Paul & Emma

www.chocoladeverkopers.nl

facebook.com/chocoladeverkopers

updated by @chocoladeverkopers: 04/09/15 06:10:06AM
Vera Hofman
@vera-hofman
03/11/15 04:32:30PM
16 posts

Hi Paul & Emma, thanks for selling Original Beans :-) Chocolove, Vera

chocoladeverkopers
@chocoladeverkopers
03/13/15 07:08:26PM
2 posts

Hello Vera. We got the Papua Kerafat, Beni Wild Harvest & Piura Porcelana. And we're happy to sell them.

Recognized your name also from your commentary on the Tibor Szántó bars on the chocoweb-site :)

Nice to hear from you !

updated by @chocoladeverkopers: 07/12/16 01:04:47PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores