F/S - FBM Prima w/ enrobing belt; guitar cutter - Virginia

Del Ward
@del-ward
10/17/16 15:37:50
11 posts

For Sale - FBM Prima 7KG enrobing machine - Manassas, VA (near Washington, DC)

For Sale - Guitar cutter with 3 frames - Manassas, VA (near Washington, DC)

The tempering machine has less than a year of use and the enrober has only been used once. It is single phase 220. The guitar cutter has never been used. $14.000.00 or best offer. The buyer is responsible for shipping.

I recently moved and am having problems getting my permits to run the business out of my home so I must sell.

Del Ward - Fiddler's Chocolates

updated by @del-ward: 06/29/23 16:49:02
Preston Stewart
@preston-stewart
10/18/16 21:21:59
26 posts

Would you sell the guitar cutter separately?

Wendy Lieu
@wendy-lieu
10/19/16 12:23:36
5 posts

Del Ward:

The tempering machine has less than a year of use and the enrober has only been used once. It is single phase 220. The guitar cutter has never been used. $14.000.00 or best offer. The buyer is responsible for shipping.

I recently moved and am having problems getting my permits to run the business out of my home so I must sell.

Hi Del,

I am interested can you please get in touch with me? wendy@socolachocolates.com

Thank you!

Del Ward
@del-ward
10/19/16 15:27:53
11 posts

Preston Stewart:

Would you sell the guitar cutter separately?

Possibly. I am currently negotiating for the tempering machine and the guitar. I'll let you know if the cutter is available soon.

Del

ChocolatsNobles
@chocolatsnobles
10/20/16 09:58:33
24 posts

Hey Del,

I'm also interested in both. Please send me a private message (or follow me so I can send you one).

Thanks!

Chris

RUTH
@ruth
10/23/16 12:48:46
6 posts

Can you please send by email some pics at cocoaglobe@gmail.com,

Thank you

Del Ward
@del-ward
10/24/16 05:15:42
11 posts

Ruth,

I'll get pictures out this evening.

Del

Xocolatl
@xocolatl
10/27/16 00:02:37
2 posts

Del,

if the machines are still available, please contact me at antoniethe@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Ant

Del Ward
@del-ward
11/05/16 01:19:39
11 posts

Xocolatl:

Del,

if the machines are still available, please contact me at antoniethe@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Ant

Sorry for the late response. Both the tempering/enrobing machine and the guitar cutter are available. Let me know what specific questions you have.

Thanks,

Del 

Carl Matice
@carl-matice
11/28/16 15:06:14
6 posts

I'm also in Virginia and interested if it is still available. 

Preston Stewart
@preston-stewart
11/30/16 06:03:21
26 posts

Still interested in the guitar cutter.  Can you e-mail me pics and price at preston@hellococoachocolate.com?

Preston Stewart
@preston-stewart
01/25/17 09:52:45
26 posts

Guitar cutter still available?  If so, could you send me pics or just a model so I can look it up?

Del Ward
@del-ward
03/04/17 12:15:13
11 posts

Del Ward:

Sorry for my prolonged absence. I am recovering from an injury and have not bee mobile for a few months. The tempering machine ad the guitar cutter are both available and I will be posting pictures soon. Please let me know if you are interested and I promise to get back with you quickly.

Thanks

Carl Matice
@carl-matice
03/07/17 10:45:03
6 posts

I am interested cmatice@gmail.com

ehsieh
@ehsieh
06/29/17 20:18:22
4 posts

Have you sold your Prima yet?  

Preston Stewart
@preston-stewart
07/02/17 13:34:43
26 posts

Still interested in the cutter

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

kapil jain

kapil jain

kapil jain

@kapil-jain • 7 years ago

Chocolatevenue is an online chocolate store in India.We are specialized in customized chocolates  .Chocolates can be customized as chocolate message and chocolate bars.

You can get written your message on chocolates and can get customized your chocolate bars by selecting the desired ingredients.

for more details

colorchocolate

@colorchocolate • 7 years ago

FOR SALE / BARGAIN / FINE CACAO LIQUOR, COLOMBIA ORIGIN

Enjoy a delicious premium chocolate from the Boyacá region of Colombia, considered among the best in the world. We offer a 200 kilograms lot of pure origin cocoa liquor,  fair trade / ethically sourced. N o other ingredients added.

The price for this high quality product is as follows:

1 kg - US$ 13

100 kg - US$ 12 per kilo

200 kg - US$ 11 per kilo

Inquires: equalcolombia@gmail.com

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/colorchocolate#sthash.JFDWYFuK.dpuf

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/community/forums/my_posts/18453/fine-cacao-liquor-colombia-origin#sthash.2pUq4Eu3.dpuf

Clay Gordon

@clay • 7 years ago

FCIA Recognition of Excellence Nominations close in one week:

Clay Gordon

The 4 Chocolatiers

@the-4-chocolatiers • 7 years ago

Two changes we made with the chocolate is that this time we winnowed the chocolate. This time we didn't use a blow dryer to melt the chocolate. Two improvements with the chocolate is that the melanger didn't get clogged this time and everyone put in work.