Vegan Chocolate Company for Sale - Austin, TX

Sandy Phillips
@sandy-phillips
07/05/16 08:16:17PM
11 posts

Our company makes 8 flavors of Vegan chocolates using interesting ingredients. We have multiple established whole sale customers in the Austin TX area year-round and seasonal online whole sale customers during the 4th quarter. Also included are multiple URLs which all direct to the same online store which does about 90% of our annual revenue.

Heavy equipment includes 2 AC/MC table top temperers with 6 bowls, 1 Santha 40Melanger, 1 Savage Brothers 50lb temperer and 2 wine fridges. Also included are various bar- and seasonal moulds.

Company also comes with all branded materials, logos, certifications and in-stock packaging and labels. We have a dedicated kitchen just outside Austin (Liberty Hill) TX where we have been for the last 3+ years.

We would prefer buyer in the Austin, TX area but will consider other offers. Price negotiable.

If interested, please call 408-832-0496 or email dfdelicacies@gmail.com for more information.

updated by @sandy-phillips: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores