Must Read Adding new content

Clay Gordon
@clay
01/05/15 10:52:49AM
1,680 posts

In general ...

Most content is added from the related content section on your profile so the first thing to do is click on your username in the top nav to go to your profile page.

The main exception to this rule is creating Forum discussions.

Images and Image Galleries

Images really want to sit within galleries. There are tools on each image page for moving images not associated with galleries into galleries. Click on the gear icon to get to the editing menu.

To view your image galleries, click on the Gallery link at the top of your profile.

To look at your images, click on the Images: ### link under the Stats header.

Forum Discussions

Click on the Forums link in the top nav or at the top of your profile to see the list of all Forum categories.

This step is different from the old ChocolateLife. You have to select the category you want to add the discussion to before you can add the discussion, rather than selecting a category field at the bottom of the page after you enter the text.

Select the Forum category.

Use the Search function to see if there are already discussions that might answer your question.

If not, click on the + icon to add a new discussion.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

updated by @clay: 06/29/23 06:55:17PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores