Enro-6.daily output

Gina Mulcahy
@gina-mulcahy
07/18/15 09:54:32AM
0 posts
I recently purchased a Perfect Enro 6. I haven't ran it yet as I'm in off season. I'm wondering if other enro operators can give me a estimate of the machine daily capacity or output. I'll be running toffee on it. ANY enro tips greatly appreciated!
Daniel Herskovic
@daniel-herskovic
07/24/15 10:40:32PM
132 posts

Hi there,

I have this machine. I have an older model from the 90s. I can tell you that this machine can work all day and all night. You can enrobe for as long as you want. You will have to add more chocolate when the tank gets low. I always have a supply of melted chocolate that is ready to add to the machine when needed. If you have any more specific questions. I would be happy to answer them. Enjoy your new machine!

Daniel

Gina Mulcahy
@gina-mulcahy
07/25/15 12:07:41AM
0 posts

Thanks! I was just curious on its capacity as I've always had a 10" w  tunnel etc. This is first time running a smaller machine. 

Gina Mulcahy
@gina-mulcahy
12/08/15 08:47:39AM
0 posts

I'm having issues w the detailèr. It stops spinning all the time and doesn't seem to be doing its job..choc on paper etc. Seems the detailèr can't handle the weight of candy on it and bogs down. Any suggestions for tweaking this? It's giving me fits. Other than that I'm enjoying the machine. Vibrator/shaker belts slip alot too....

Larry2
@larry2
12/08/15 01:33:19PM
110 posts

are your belts loose? It may be a bit too large. You can shorten the belt by cutting the tubing at the union, then trimming a small piece of belt and re-inserting the union. I had to shorten the belts to get enough tension for the belt to grip.

How much play is in your belt? Pictures would be good. :)

Gina Mulcahy
@gina-mulcahy
12/08/15 01:41:12PM
0 posts

We did shorten the longet belt. But the small black belt isnt one we can shorten.  It's a brand new machine so hard to believe it's stretched already but anything is possible...we think it's more poor bearing quality. They seem to stick. But I'll look into replacing smaller belt. US Perfect equipment pretty good about speedy part replacement???

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick
@ruth-atkinson-kendrick
12/08/15 04:43:19PM
194 posts

I had my detailer stop at times. I used vegetable oil and lubricated the bearings. Also, the black belt broke and I didn't have a replacement. I used a rubber band. Worked great until I got a replacement. Probably didn't need the belt:).

Gina Mulcahy
@gina-mulcahy
12/08/15 05:50:40PM
0 posts

@Ruth we've been lubricating it as well. Helps a bit but not for long. It's a design flaw if you ask me. My machine is brand new and this has been giving us fits from the beginning. Tried the rubber band thing and broke fairly quick...but.going to try again because of course 1. I'm swamped and cant afford down time. 2. So far Perfect Equipment is not real great at customer service or parts. Pretty frustrated w that. I used to deal w Hilliard and very much miss their outstanding products and service. Id love to get back into a Hilliard but love the small footprint of this enro.  Thanks for the tips!! 

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick
@ruth-atkinson-kendrick
12/08/15 06:09:12PM
194 posts

I think I had some chocolate stuck inside one of the bearings and it made a terrible noise and wouldn't turn. I cleaned it out and haven't had that problem since. Yes, I agree about Hilliard. Great people and products. I always say that the Perfect is far from perfect:) It just takes a long learning curve and customer service is never in! Good luck.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores