Help answer our survey

Zeke Mandel
@zeke-mandel
03/02/09 05:59:44PM
3 posts
Take our survey and enter to win free chocolate from our new collection!We are conducting a survey into peoples chocolate buying habits and gathering opinions to help choose labels for our new chocolate bars. Your responses would be greatly appreciated.Here is a link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DNiB_2b2U8b5qVyJrJpChv_2bw_3d_3d Thanks for your participation!
updated by @zeke-mandel: 05/16/15 04:02:20AM
Gretchen Tartakoff
@gretchen-tartakoff
03/03/09 06:01:13PM
7 posts
Hi,I'm going to take a minute to fill out the survey-as well as passionate about chocolate, I'm trained as an Art therapist. We actually can help people with marketing products by analyzing what type of message the artwork on their labels gives-subliminally.If you want some feedback-just email me at grt@buckscountychocolateshow.com I might be able to help.
Denise Ryan
@denise-ryan
03/04/09 11:23:32AM
1 posts
Hi!I found the survery very interesting and would love to share a few thoughts with you if you are interested. I have a market research backgound.Good luck with the project!Denise
Duffy Sheardown
@duffy-sheardown
03/04/09 03:27:37PM
55 posts
I found the survey interesting but also realised how little I know! I haven't so far tasted any of the brands listed except those readily available in the UK - Cadburys and Green and Black. Should I just say Cadburys and Cadburys :0)?I'd best get stuck into a few more so I can compare the stuff I've started to make. Any excuse!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores