Amedei Distribution

Walter Plante
@walter-plante
01/23/10 07:53:12AM
9 posts
Amedei seems to have limited their US distribution in the last few months. To my knowledge, they no longer have an east-coast distributor and on-line supplies of products seem to be drying up. I don't know if the latter this is just the usual post-holiday low inventory or something bigger is going on. Any insight?
updated by @walter-plante: 04/10/15 12:51:25PM
Sarah Hart
@sarah-hart
01/24/10 03:35:21PM
63 posts
Don't have any answers. Have you tried chocosphere? I know they sell it but I don't know their current supply situation. Jerry probably has some info though and you could email him via the site. www.chocosphere.com
Walter Plante
@walter-plante
01/25/10 07:02:19AM
9 posts
Thanks Sarah. I had looked at Chocosphere and saw that many of the Amedei products were out of stock and thats what got me thinking that it was a nation-wide issue, not just east coast. But again, it might be just seasonal. Just trying to understand if Amedei is going in a new direction or if it's temporary.
Alan McClure
@alan-mcclure
01/25/10 08:32:04AM
73 posts
Amedei no longer has distribution through its former US distributor. Until they figure out a new distribution model, you will likely see their products less and less.I have heard that some stores are importing directly, and Chocosphere might do that as well. I'd email Jerry and ask.
Sarah Hart
@sarah-hart
01/25/10 02:05:31PM
63 posts
Hi there-I was just on the phone with Jerry from chocosphere about some other biz, but asked him about Amedei. He does a direct order and has a reorder in and will have a fuller stock soon. I believe he can also sell them wholesale if you are a liscensed reseller.
Matt Caputo
@matt-caputo
03/19/10 12:39:19AM
53 posts
Hey Walter,Sorry I came across this post so late, but we import Amedei direct. Are you looking to purchase retail or wholesale?Thanks,Matt Caputo
Walter Plante
@walter-plante
03/19/10 06:45:06AM
9 posts
Hi Matt,Thanks. I will send you a direct message.Walter PlanteCo-founder www.newleafchocolates.com The New Way to Get Chocolate
Vercruysse Geert
@vercruysse-geert
07/01/10 12:14:10PM
16 posts
Hello Walter,About selling Amedei, its great to have these chocolate bars in my shop since thise is the chocolat of the month! The people love it, also the fruit line is amazing good.Greetings from Belgium

Walter Plante
@walter-plante
07/01/10 05:54:12PM
9 posts
Geert, Looks great! We finally got stock in our online shop a few months back and will add more ... once the weather cools off a bit here. We love the #9!Walter PlanteCo-founder www.newleafchocolates.com The New Way to Get Chocolate

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores