Graphic for Business

Danielle
@danielle
03/30/10 12:13:35AM
11 posts
I created my own graphic for my business, but need to find a graphic artist that can convert it from a paint file to a illustraor file in order to send it to companies for printing on ribbons/t-shirts/labels. I would prefer not to buy a full version of illustrator...any ideas?
updated by @danielle: 04/29/15 06:55:26AM
Clay Gordon
@clay
03/30/10 12:07:34PM
1,680 posts
What program did you create the graphic in? If it's Photoshop I think you can get the outline(s) of the shapes, turn them into paths, and then export to EPS.Otherwise, I would look into the graphic arts department of a local community college. There is probably someone there who could do the conversion for you for a reasonable price.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
03/30/10 02:54:41PM
103 posts
Danielle,I am not a graphic designer, but I do have Photoshop and Illustrator. If this is a straight forward conversion, send me the file (if you feel comfortable, of course) and I can do it for you.Now, you mentioned you created the file on Paint?? Is this correct? I am not sure whether this type of file is importable into Illustrator, but I am willing to give it a try.PM me!
Danielle
@danielle
03/30/10 11:41:02PM
11 posts
Andre- Thanks for the offer. It is a paint option, but I can save as a JPEG or GIF (nice thing about paint). That should allow you to change it to an illustrator file. I know a bit about graphic conversion (had to do it over the years), and know that this is possible. I appreciate any help you can give me.Danielle
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
03/31/10 09:33:43AM
103 posts
Danielle.Great. Send the file to andre (dot) terrabrasilis (at) gmail (dot) comI will work on it for you.Take care!Andre

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores