Need an Internship....Any suggestions??

sinclair pinto
@sinclair-pinto
11/11/11 08:27:30PM
4 posts

Hi,

I am currently residing in the San Jose area. I have moved here from London and will be here until Feb. I am looking for an opportunity to intern with a chocolatier. Would really appreciate suggestions or help.

Sinclair

updated by @sinclair-pinto: 04/09/15 11:23:56AM
Nat
@nat
11/12/11 04:25:28AM
75 posts

Which San Jose?

San Jose, Costa Rica

San Jose, California

San Jose,Peru

San Jose, Guatemala?

Near San Jose, CA there's Recchiuti, Dandelion Chocolate, Bittersweet Cafe, Sokola ( http://www.socolachocolates.com/contact.html ), and several more.

sinclair pinto
@sinclair-pinto
11/12/11 04:25:25PM
4 posts
Thank you Nat. I am currently in San Jose , California.
Robyn Wood
@robyn-wood
11/13/11 07:12:10PM
29 posts

Check craigslist for the SF Bay Area. I saw a couple of jobs in SF and Emeryville for chocolate assistants.

Sunita de Tourreil
@sunita-de-tourreil
11/15/11 05:04:37AM
19 posts

Thanks Nat for clarifying which San Jose, I was wondering too! Great news that it is the local one (for me). There are many makers in the Bay Area, let's talk to figure out what kind of match would make for a good fit. You can email me directly (through my business website email) or via The Chocolate Life. I have a small chocolate tasting business that works with mostly bean to bar makers, but also some confectioners.

Best wishes,

Sunita

The Chocolate Garage

Palo Alto, CA

www.thechocolategarage.com

Kristie Thomas
@kristie-thomas
11/15/11 07:49:48AM
1 posts
Looking for an intern but i am in the Florida Keys
sinclair pinto
@sinclair-pinto
11/15/11 02:22:47PM
4 posts

Thanks everybody for all your suggestions. But knowing my eagerness to get my hands down into chocolate, have ordered a few moulds online and an airbrush to keep me excited until I get my internship.

Christine Doerr
@christine-doerr
11/21/11 01:11:05AM
24 posts

Hi Sinclair

Take a look at my site and let me know if you'd be interested in interning with me. My kitchen is in Belmont.

Christine

Neo Cocoa

www.neococoa.com

sinclair pinto
@sinclair-pinto
11/21/11 02:12:32PM
4 posts

Hi christine. That sounds good. My email is sinclairpinto@hotmail.com

It would be nice if I could visit you for a few minutes at your kitchen and discussing further and it will also give me an estimate as to how much time it would take to commute.

Thank you,

Sinclair

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores