SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE RECIPES

Christine de Massis
@christine-de-massis
06/28/12 03:43:06PM
12 posts

Hello everyone..

I was wonerding if anyone can help me and list some ideas of sugar free inclusions for diabetic people.

I already bought chocolate for tempering that has been substitued with sugar substitute for diabetic people. But what can I include in the bombons? ganache with what? and if I do sugar free chocolate clusters, could the inlusion be almonds or any other kind of nuts? is that suitable? what else is? raisins? cranberry seeds? fruit purees?

thanx.

updated by @christine-de-massis: 04/18/15 03:51:32AM
Ernesto Bugarin Pantua Jr.
@ernesto-bugarin-pantua-jr
06/29/12 11:13:01PM
24 posts

Hi Cristine,

Have you tried using coconut sugar it has a Glycemic index of 35 has the texture and taste of raw sugar. We are now using them for our dark chocolates

Ernesto

Daniela Vasquez
@daniela-vasquez
10/04/12 05:17:01PM
58 posts

is it expensive? we are experimenting with sugar-free chocolate, using a beet-based sweetener, but coconut sugar sounds great :)

LLY
@lly
04/11/16 03:34:01AM
52 posts

In my experience, coconut sugar in dark chocolate has an unpleasant aftertaste..

Aimee Morrow
@aimee-morrow
07/15/16 06:13:12PM
9 posts

Raw honey (Do your own research on GI of this, what I've read and am convnced of is it's the same as coconut nectar, 30-35)  and raw coconut nectar rather than sugar.  Stevia of course, though I don't enjoy the aftertaste

LLY
@lly
07/19/16 02:23:03AM
52 posts

what about dried fruits like goji berries?

Evelyn Stein
@evelyn-stein
09/01/16 04:28:43PM
1 posts

Has anyone had experience using xylitol as a sweetener?

Cheryl Ames
@cheryl-ames
09/01/16 05:13:24PM
1 posts

I have made sugar free with stevia and Agava Nector - you have to be careful with the Stevia so there is no after taste and the recipients need to like dark chocolate.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores