American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

Wendy Buckner
@wendy-buckner
04/30/10 01:14:59PM
35 posts
Just heard of another possible bean-to-bar in the makes. I have heard great things about this shop in Asheville, NC. Haven't been there though. They mention their plans in the newsletter link on their site. Can't wait to try!So, is this the new trend in shops? I would love to "make" my own chocolate too....but for now I am certainly happy to be the chocolatier that I am. I want to master one thing before moving to the next. I guess I could go back to the thread on "re-melters"...but I worry that us small artisan fonduers will increasingly become "frowned upon" for not making our own chocolate. I guess it all depends on what chocolate you use, right? ...and how we use it...
Wendy Buckner
@wendy-buckner
04/30/10 02:10:00PM
35 posts
Sorry my link didn't attach.... they are: www.frenchbroadchocolates.com Click on their newsletter link and scroll down until you see "Seed to Bar" .
Gordon Terpening
@gordon-terpening
09/25/10 08:04:40PM
1 posts
I guess it is my own fault for being left off of the list.CHOCOLA'TE in Bisbee, Arizona is beans to bar and we have been since 2008.
Julie M. McLean
@julie-m-mclean
03/23/13 04:59:19PM
15 posts

I am adding to the list.

Sibu Sura Chocolates in Maryland

Adriennne Henson
@adriennne-henson
03/24/13 08:09:35PM
32 posts

Would Fine and raw chocolate be considered for the list

I visited their factory last week in Brooklyn and they make their bars

there

alexander varda
@alexander-varda
07/15/13 10:17:10AM
1 posts

Sjolinds Chocolate House in Mt. Horeb Wisconsin is making nano batches bean to bar.

Brasstown Chocolate
@brasstown-chocolate
10/29/13 10:17:30AM
14 posts

At It's Chocolate we do it all from roasting to wrapping.

/ 3

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Brian Mikiten

@brian-mikiten • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Need Opinions on Cooling Fridge or Tunnel"
"Clay -   Can you send me pricing on the 71 series or 72 series Everlasting units shipped to Texas?  Thanks Brian "
Clay Gordon

@clay • 6 years ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Alcohol shot inclusions"
"Mark - This is the archive site and it's not getting many visitors. You can ask this over at the new ChocolateLife site. Use the "Forgot Password"..."
jisimni_mark

@joe-john • 6 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
Alcohol shot inclusions
Jerry Caudle

@jerry-caudle • 6 years ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "F/S 45LB PER BATCH - PREFECT CHOCOLATE TEMPERING MINI WHEEL TEMPERING AIR-2.0"
"perfect chocolate temperer AIR 2.0"
Jerry Caudle

@jerry-caudle • 6 years ago • comments: 1
Posted a new Comment on @jerry-caudle:
"looking to purchase a perfect chocolate temperer AIR 2.0.....needed immediately. I can be reached at mayberrycandles@hotmail.com or call 336-786-6602 and ask..."
Clay Gordon

@clay • 6 years ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Nutritional Info"
"jisimni_mark: Hi guys, I miss this forum... I have a question which has been bugging me, related to labeling the finished product: So, if you're..."
jisimni_mark

@joe-john • 6 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
Nutritional Info