2010 Fancy Food Show

Seby Singh
@seby-singh
04/26/10 02:57:08PM
17 posts

Will any members be attending this year's Fancy Food Show?

This is one show where there are several chocolatiers featured and several organic brands.

updated by @seby-singh: 04/21/15 12:54:20PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
04/26/10 06:51:29PM
1,680 posts
I will be there all three days.It's at the Javits center in NYC June 27, 28, and 29.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Gretchen Tartakoff
@gretchen-tartakoff
04/26/10 07:18:52PM
7 posts
I love it- it's a place to meet the products and the people, in a place that is focused on sharing information about both. Well worth the trip. Fancy Food Show is online and they often give discounts if you register early.
Seby Singh
@seby-singh
04/27/10 10:10:38AM
17 posts
The Fancy Food Show is the finest every year. I enjoy visiting all the booths particularly all the ones devoted to chocolate. There is much to see, sample and read about. Highly recommended. Buy your ticket before June 1st as it costs $35. After that it is $60. Your pass allows you to go for all three days. On the last day, booths that have come from abroad give away a lot of their samples as it is too expensive to take back on the plane.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores