Cacao Pods Picture

Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
08/14/10 06:18:11PM
104 posts
I aMlooking for a really colorful hi res iMage of a pile of cacao pods, horizontal orientation, to use for aMural. Would likeMulti-color pods. Ok if one is open, or background is leaves etc. I have looked on stock photo sites but the one pic I found I liked , the pods were probably a week old and blackened-not as bright as I'd like.
updated by @melanie-boudar: 04/11/15 03:35:24PM
Mike3
@mike3
08/14/10 08:13:19PM
63 posts
Have you tried doing a google image search for "cacao pods?" I just did one and set the results to "large images" and saw a few "pile" pictures. I don't know if you have to worry about copyright issues though, since google returns all images, copyrighted or not.good luck!-mike
Masur
@masur
08/15/10 03:26:48PM
31 posts
This cocoa pod picture is an example of a picture i found (Google picture search, advanced option , commercial use allowed). It's probably not what you are looking for but can be used for free: Wikimedia Cocoa Pod picture!
Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
08/15/10 03:48:17PM
104 posts
thanks, thats a nice shot but I need a pile of colorful pods, not just yellow.
Carlos Eichenberger
@carlos-eichenberger
08/16/10 01:14:53PM
158 posts
If you're in no big hurry I need to visit both my cacao suppliers here in Guatemala before October. I'll ask if they can have a pile ready to be photographed with a nice background.
Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
08/16/10 10:01:54PM
104 posts
thanks Cheebs, I need it before OCT and I think Koa Kahili of Garden Islae Choc has the perfect picture.Hope you have a great trip!
Denise Brennan
@denise-brennan
08/20/10 07:17:52PM
5 posts
In Michael & Sophie Coe's book "The True History of Chocolate" (second edition) there is a fabulous photo of pods of different colors on page 89.
Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
08/22/10 05:22:07AM
104 posts
thanks
Anthony Lange
@anthony-lange
11/10/10 04:26:32PM
34 posts
Pods a plenty..... no copyright, I took it. Enjoy

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores