Philly Candy Show in Atlantic City

Andre Costa
@andre-costa
08/05/09 04:20:50PM
103 posts
Anyone going?I am staying Sunday and Monday and I would love to meet any other member who will be at the event.Andre CostaChocolatier-to-be
updated by @andre-costa: 04/10/15 02:03:38PM
Cyndi
@cyndi
08/06/09 02:14:12PM
4 posts
I am planning to go. Not sure which days just yet. I think it is 3 days and I might only go for two. Still looking at my schedule. Also, I haven't decided where I am staying but the Sheraton was recommended to me as it was the closest to the show.
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
08/06/09 03:38:38PM
103 posts
Cyndi.I am staying at the Sheraton (the hotel is inside the Convention Center). If you go to the Philly Candy Show site they have a list of the hotels that are offering some sort of discount for the attendants.I will be there on Sunday and Monday. I don't think I will need all three days.
Tom Bauweraerts
@tom-bauweraerts
08/10/09 05:28:27AM
23 posts
Hi Andre,Maybe I will go there, but I have to find out my schedule because I'm at a show in Australia starting from 4 september.Our agent Tomric will be there so you will be able to see our tempering units.Have a great day !Tom
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
08/10/09 10:16:17AM
103 posts
Great. That's one of my main missions - to find a good tempering machine.Thanks,Andre
Brian Donaghy
@brian-donaghy
08/10/09 10:17:16AM
58 posts
Andre.I work for Tomric Systems and we exhibit at this show . . .I don't know our booth number but stop by. I will be shell moulding and panning in our both all three days.brian
Brian Donaghy
@brian-donaghy
08/10/09 10:18:57AM
58 posts
Tom.I really think you should make time for the show in AC. What does Australia have that New Jersey doesn't? I mean really, other than the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney and kangaroos.brian
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
08/10/09 01:33:46PM
103 posts
Great. I will stop by for sure.Andre
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
08/10/09 01:35:04PM
103 posts
Plus Kiwis (the birds) and Koala bears!Jersey has, hummm, errr.....well, Jersey has New York nearby.
Brian Donaghy
@brian-donaghy
08/10/09 03:31:31PM
58 posts
Andre.We are the US distributor for Selmi and will be demoing the equipment at the show, This is the equipment Tom is talking about in his post.brian
Cyndi
@cyndi
08/13/09 04:41:15PM
4 posts
Hi Andre-pls. send me an email with your contact in-maybe cell phone-not sure if I will have my laptop there, but then we can connect. I also spoke with Joe from Chocovision. He will be doing some demos too. I can be contacted at cyndiok@yahoo.com. Right now, I am planning for Sunday all day, Monday all day and some of Tuesday then heading home.
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
08/14/09 03:46:23PM
103 posts
Hi Cyndi.Email on its way.I am planning to arrive in AC on Sunday morning, spend all day walking the show, then part of Monday. Gotta go back to NYC on Monday afternoon.
Steven Lebowitz
@steven-lebowitz
08/17/09 12:36:09PM
2 posts
I am planning on attending Monday and Tuesday. Maybe we can get a few people together for dinner Monday night. You can reach me directly at shchocs@yahoo.comSteve
Shawn Alter
@shawn-alter
08/23/09 04:31:25AM
4 posts
Hello Andre, and others:I will be attending the Show in September, and Exhibiting the following year in 2010.I am Senior Marketing Director of Hake Plastic Molds & Equipment.We specialize in Affordable well-built Vibrating Tables, the Hake Metered Power Pump, Magnetic Rotational Molder, and over 3000+ molds, as large as 3 foot tall Santa Claus and Easter Bunny Designs.If you would like to meet, I'm certain we can arrange something.I will be at the Show possibly on Sunday, Definitely on Monday, and most certainly on Tuesday.Feel free to e-mail me at thechocolatebutterfly@3web.comWe can exchange phone numbers if you'd like, dinner is always a good possibility.Regards,Shawn Alter - Chocolatier/Owner The Chocolate ButterflySenior Marketing Director - Hake Plastic Molds & Equipment
Cyndi
@cyndi
08/26/09 09:18:59AM
4 posts
Hi Shawn. I can be reached at cyndiok@yahoo.com and I am attending the show too. Will probably try to sync up my schedule with those who are attending. See you at the show!
Elaine Gonzalez
@elaine-gonzalez
08/26/09 06:10:11PM
4 posts
I'm happy to hear that so many of you will be attending the Philly Candy Show. Please stop by the Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate booth. I will be demonstrating chocolate artistry techniques using Peter's Chocolates. I have been a part of that show for the past 25 years and I've loved every minute of it! Looking forward to meeting you.
Justin Schaffer
@justin-schaffer
08/27/09 01:03:10PM
6 posts
Hey Everyone,I will also be attending the show.. I fly in on Sunday afternoon and will be staying to the Sheraton. Looking forward to meeting everyone.. This will be my first time at this show...
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
08/27/09 03:03:06PM
103 posts
Justin.I am staying at the Sheraton as well. Feel free to look me up when you get there - I will arrive Sunday morning.
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
08/27/09 03:04:31PM
103 posts
Should we try to arrange one big meeting with everyone who is going?You can use me as your point of reference. Drop me a note and I will send you my cell phone.We should all be there on Sunday, right?! Why don't we meet on Sunday afternoon at the trade show? Closer to the end of the day would be nice, so we could exchange some information about what we've seen so far.
K dupuis
@k-dupuis
09/13/10 08:59:19AM
4 posts
AndreBetty and I are in Atlantic City now and attending show this morning when it opens. I would like to meet you. How about at the Guittard booth at 12 noon or leave me a message there with an alternate time and place. Look forward.KenBetty's Chocolates
Andre Costa
@andre-costa
09/13/10 08:03:23PM
103 posts
Hi Ken.That message was from last year. I did not go this year.I hope you enjoyed it.
updated by @andre-costa: 06/22/15 08:48:25PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores