Its Grand Opening time!!!!

Jeff
@jeff
03/19/08 06:28:57PM
94 posts
We are finally doing it! Actually having a Grand Opening of our new retail/factory space. It has been a wild ride. 6 years of constant struggle, nightmare hours, money bleeding, and pure angst.Sounds like fun eh?Well it is an entire week of events complete with a dual chamber "Ribbon Cutting Ceremony", Senior discount day, ladies night with a wine pairing, Guys Night with a beer pairing, "Wear your favorite tie-dye day", and a super secret stealth private party for 500 people. We are also paired up the local food bank and everyone who brings a non-perishable food item for the barrel gets a free chocolate from the case.I am really thrilled with our new location. The exhibition kitchen is very open and people LOVE being able to watch us make stuff. Its a huge bonus for our county as it brings tourists and, hopefully, $$$ to us.Anyway;....the festivities start on April 5th. call us or go our website for details. www.lilliebellefarms.com
updated by @jeff: 04/10/15 11:08:41AM
Jeff
@jeff
03/20/08 11:14:28AM
94 posts
thanks gwen. you may be waiting a long time for the washington crowd to figure out anything, whatsoever....
Chocoflyer
@chocoflyer
03/20/08 10:00:18PM
71 posts
Congrats Jeff and to your team- i was just at the Oregon Chocolate Festival (so fun- talked to you about the new NYC choc show space) and then we had a little time before my flight sunday so we went to your shop in Central Point (is that the one shop you are having the opening for? or somewhere else too?) I have great pics I can send along and REALLY loved the shop- yes very open windows to the kitchen and lovely staff and just AWESOME chocs- i swear yours were the best of the whole festival (although Bransons Amaretto Truffles were also incredible).Im so impressed with your flavors and beauty of the chocs- I will be ordering more too i promise! For me and gifts-Best of luck, and all i can recommend is a bigger sign on the building and maybe some grass instead of pavement out front....I know these things take time....Keep on Chocin On
Sera
@sera
03/21/08 01:44:06PM
39 posts
Congrats! I wish I lived in the area so I could go! :)
Chocoflyer
@chocoflyer
03/21/08 08:28:06PM
71 posts
To fellow chocophiles:I know we are all pinching pennies now in this economy, but if you have any to spare and are craving EXCELLENT chocolates, ck out Lillie Belles website and mailorder some- you will really be pleasantly rewarded!
Valerie Confections
@valerie-confections
04/05/08 06:27:23PM
2 posts
Congratulations! We can't wait to stop by next time we're in town. Have a wonderful weekend, and much continued success to you.Stan and Valerie
Jeff
@jeff
04/11/08 10:19:23AM
94 posts
WOW! What a trip!The food drive that is a core part of our opening has been wonderful! The community really got behind the "bring a can-get a chocolate" concept and the food bank hauled away to 55gallon drums yesterdat filled to the brim with non-perishable food stuffs. Well over 800lbs so far and we have all weekend to go!Check out my daughter and I.... www.access-inc.org
Clay Gordon
@clay
04/11/08 12:18:13PM
1,680 posts
Jeff:Congratulations on the opening and the success you deserve through all of the hard work and dedication to vision and craft you've displayed over the years. I remember when you first got in touch and sent me the first samples to taste. How long ago was that? 5 years? You are right. WOW. What a trip.I also want to applaud you for reaching out into the community and finding a way to use people's love for chocolate in a positive and beautifully constructive way. It speaks well to who you, Belle, and Lillie are as people and to the values you want LillieBelle Farms to represent.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Holly & Paul Stabin
@holly-paul-stabin
04/11/08 04:31:07PM
8 posts
Congratulations Jeff! Much success and fulfillment of dreams to you!
Jeff
@jeff
04/11/08 05:31:13PM
94 posts
Thank you all!Tonight is "Guys Night" where a local brewer is bringing 3 of his better ales, porters and stouts to pair with a few select flavors. Should be fun and if it ends up like last night's "Ladies Night" - a wine and chocolate event we did where at one point there were 200 wild women on wine and chocolate in my store at one time- its should prove be quite the night. I doubt I will get as many lascivious propositions from the guys......... but you never know....

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores