If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
06/07/11 04:38:15PM
19 posts

Ok Tom, I hopeI can learnsome new things!

See you on thursday..

Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
06/08/11 04:58:16AM
104 posts

Wish I could go to one of those shows but its a very long way from Hawaii to Philadelphia! I'll check out the website.

Thanks

Tom Bauweraerts
@tom-bauweraerts
06/08/11 05:00:47AM
23 posts

Wish I could go to Hawaii !!!! :-)

Best regards,

Thanks

Tom

David Marcoe
@david-marcoe
06/08/11 10:22:02AM
7 posts
Are ther any shows on the West coast of the USA comming up? It seems everything I have found is in the East.
Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
06/10/11 06:04:11AM
19 posts

Thanks a lot Tom for the demo. I did learn a lot yesterday! Also mycompliments to Henk and Wiet Koenen for the invitation andopportunity to heartheir story. A lot of respect for Jacky Vergote, a man with many years of experience, and a beautifull way of talking about it.

Of what I have seen there, I am realy convinced of buying a Selmi machine. We just need to think about which one. The Selmi One hasa realy interesting price, but all the extras can't be built on the One, so wedon'tknow currently what we will do in the near future. As soon as we are abit further in our plans, I will contact you again.

Thanks,

Davy

Brian Donaghy
@brian-donaghy
06/14/11 04:16:04PM
58 posts

David.

If you are interested in seeing the Selmi in action on the west coast please let me know and I can arrange a showing at a location near you that is using the equipment. Message me on Chocolate Life or by email brian@thecriollogroup.com.

Thanks!

brian

chocochoco
@chocochoco
08/10/11 04:05:38PM
56 posts

Hi Antonino,

Did you order the Fbm/Boscolo Unica?

How do you like it?

Thanks,

Omar

chocochoco
@chocochoco
08/10/11 04:09:41PM
56 posts

Hello Tom,

Could you give more details on how the tempering in the FBM machine is done totally different from the Selmi one?

Would be possible to see a Selmi machine in Toronto, Canada?

Thanks,

Omar

antonino allegra
@antonino-allegra
08/10/11 05:46:54PM
143 posts

Hi Omar,

just to clear to the other followers of this discussion that i have no commercial interest in promoting FBM. I live in South Africa and our was a small business growing to the first Bean to bar 100% organic in very short time...

Why i choose FBM rather then Selmi? simply because they have been in contact with me since i first asked infos about a 4 kg machine 2 years ago! Selmi never answer one of my many emails!! Now we have finally ordered the first of few 25kg machine... guess what they have lost!!!

The FBM machine will arrive end of sept. and we will receive it (thanks to their suggestion) with a pneumatic pump (rather than electronic): that will help up producing from callets, to bars with a precision to the gram. Can't wait, i will post a review on the machine as soon as i can!

Dave Elliott
@dave-elliott
08/10/11 07:09:41PM
17 posts

Congratulations on the success, Antonino. Post a website and more about your company in your profile when you get a chance so myself and others here on TCL can learn about what you're doing.

Look forward to hearing reviews of the FBM machine once you're up and running.

chocochoco
@chocochoco
08/16/11 04:09:01PM
56 posts

Hi Antonino,

Congratulations!! Yes, you are right. Big companies often don't care about small businesses.

Have you talked to people who own one of the FBM tempering machines? What is the feedback?

Thanks,

Omar

chocochoco
@chocochoco
09/29/11 02:40:49PM
56 posts

Hi Antonino, did the machine arrive?

Omar

Alex Giddings
@alex-giddings
10/10/12 03:12:45AM
1 posts

Hi Linda/Jeff.. would You be happy to explain your method of hand tempering?

/ 2

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Vercruysse Geert

Vercruysse Geert

Marita Lores

@marita-lores • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Pascuas 2019
IMG-20190327-WA0016 IMG-20190318-WA0020 IMG-20190320-WA0020 IMG-20190327-WA0013
Liana Ayala

@liana-ayala • 5 years ago • comments: 4
Posted a new Comment on @jessica-osterday:
"Hi Jessica, I have purchased some cocoa butter from Ecuador at Conexion chocolate, it  is really good. Try  to contact them because I don't know if they have..."
Clay Gordon

@clay • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Need New OG Ecuadorian Cacao Butter Supplier"
"Jessica -  The archive does not get a lot of traffic. Try re-posting here:..."
jessica@graciaschocolate.com

@jessica-osterday • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Brian Mikiten